top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·30 members

Tranmere vs. Morecambe live watch 13 February 2024 Live HD

6 hours ago — League Two match Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe 13.02.2024. Match preview, betting, talkSPORT audio and stats followed by live text commentary ...

Dennis Bergkamp's seven wins in north London derbies, and you can add 94 Premier League assists to his name as well. A scorer of great goals and a perfect foil for Ian Wright, Nicolas Anelka and Thierry Henry. No wonder he's got a statue. Jermain Defoe (Tottenham 2004-08, 2009-14) A fabulous out-and-out goalscorer who prospered during two spells at White Hart Lane. Could get a shot away no matter what and is sixth on the all-time goalscorers list for Spurs with 143 in 363 games in all competitions. I never thought this was going to happen, but dreams do come true, so I’m very happy to be here and this is going to be a big and good challenge for me in my career. Asked what it would mean to win silverware this season, he added: “It's going to be a lifetime experience, it's going to be something I'm going to cherish all the years of my life because not only playing for Manchester United, but winning a trophy with them, is something different that's going to be in my memories all my life. No-one had believed it was possible. Liverpool win sixth European Cup Liverpool 2-0 Spurs - 1 June 2019It will almost be forgotten now but it actually took Klopp nearly four years to win his first trophy with Liverpool. He had lost his previous six finals with Borussia Dortmund and the Reds. And they had just finished second in the Premier League to Manchester City with 97 points, the highest tally any team had achieved when not winning the title. At the moment, he is going to be playing football for Real Madrid and he has got two-and-a-half years left on his contract. He is happy and hopefully he will win a couple of more things with Real Madrid. The comments come days after betting was suspended on Bale re-joining Tottenham in this transfer window. There has been growing speculation that the relationship between the midfielder and manager Zinedine Zidane is strained. Tranmere v Morecambe LIVE 13. 2. 2024 | Football Follow Tranmere v Morecambe 13. 2. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Posted at 83' (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Corner, Manchester City Women. Conceded by Jasmine Matthews. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Manchester City Women. Pauline Bremer replaces Ellen White. BookingPosted at 80' Tessa Wullaert (Manchester City Women) is shown the yellow card. Everton said they aim to appoint a new manager "as swiftly as possible". Silva's sacking a blow to Moshiri's credibility - Phil McNulty analysisNo 'Silva-lining' for Everton - 5 Live special podcastWho next for Everton?Moyes is a name under serious consideration by Everton's board, with some bookmakers offering evens odds of the 56-year-old Scot being installed as the next permanent manager. More ambitious suggestions of contenders include former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino and Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone, while former Everton skipper Mikel Arteta - now working under Pep Guardiola at Manchester City - and Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe are also thought to be on the radar. Live Match Centre - Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe 6 hours ago — League Two match Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe 13.02.2024. Match preview, betting, talkSPORT audio and stats followed by live text commentary ... Ciro Immobile scored a hat-trick as Lazio thrashed Sampdoria to record an 11th straight Serie A win and move three points behind leaders Juventus. Immobile scored twice in quick succession to make it 3-0 after 20 minutes following Felipe Caicedo's seventh-minute opener for the hosts. Bastos added a fourth after half-time, before Immobile completed his treble with his second penalty of the match. Karol Linetty scored a consolation for Sampdoria with 20 minutes remaining. Helmond and Jong PSV will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Helmond this season have the following results: 3W, 5D and 8L. Meanwhile Jong PSV have 3W, 3D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jesse Lingard and Luke Shaw have been training at Nad Al Sheba Sports Complex in DubaiNewcastle: The Magpies saw their break reduced by the FA Cup replay at Oxford, although boss Steve Bruce says the players will still get "four or five days off and have a long weekend". Norwich: Players were given a few extra days off earlier this week but it's back to business as usual for Norwich as they prepare to host Liverpool a week on Saturday. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Willian (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 79' Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 79' Foul by Matt Targett (Aston Villa). Posted at 77' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Tyrone Mings. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Add in captaining Ivory Coast to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, and he certainly has a lot of experience to pass on during his stint training with Orient. Pictures of Toure in his Orient gear were a hit on social media, garnering over 10,000 likes on Twitter within an hour of being posted. It's not the first time Orient have received worldwide attention this summer. The club's shirts are being sponsored by England captain Harry Kane next season, and Orient also organised an online Fifa tournament during the early stages of the coronavirus lockdown in England. Eibar host local rivals Athletic club after a defeat in their league restart. Eibar lost 3-1 at Bernabeu on last match day just hours after Bilbao picked up a valuable 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid. Western United continue their struggle to pick up the form they started good in the beginning of the season. They have lost their last 2 games, They have scored 17 goals in their last 13 games this season, their defense formation is totally at mess and I believe they let in goal or goals here. Slavia Res. will host Minsk Res. for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent in this season. Minsk 2 are more ambitious team in this campaign. They are currently on the 4th place with 10 points. They probably will try to stay in the race for higher range. On the other hand Slavia 2 is one of the outsiders in this campaign. They are currently on the 14th place with 3 points. Also, the hosts have a poor results. They have three consecutive losses. So, the hosts have a very difficult task. In any case, they will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - draw. Since then, groin troubles have held him back. IS HE THE RIGHT PROFILE FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND ARSENAL? Arsenal need a more reliable defender that Kurzawa. Still, Kurzawa’s priority is to get his real level back – the level he showed at Monaco. Until/if that happens, I can’t see him succeeding in the Premier League. Posted at 67' Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Aston Villa earned a dramatic victory as they scored an injury-time winner to beat Watford and move out of the Premier League relegation zone. Ezri Konsa's shot deflected in off team-mate Tyrone Mings in the 95th minute after Pepe Reina had launched a free-kick into the penalty area in a thrilling finish at Villa Park. Assisted by Marc Cardona. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Koke (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 90'+1' Roberto Torres (Osasuna) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Rubén García (Osasuna) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adrián López. Goal!Posted at 88' Goal! Osasuna 0, Atlético de Madrid 5. Yannick Carrasco (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. City played 381 league games in the past 10 years, collecting 818 points - 71 points more than their closest challenger Manchester United (747 points from 380 games). They scored 845 goals, 130 more than Chelsea and Liverpool. Video - 'This will be United's decade' insists bullish Solskjaer01:20 "Congratulations to all the people working here. If Tottenham win a third successive league game for the first time since Mourinho arrived in November they will close to within a point of fourth-placed Chelsea who host Manchester United on Monday night. Should Tottenham win and Chelsea slip up, Tottenham could move above their London rivals next weekend. Austria Klagenfurt will play against Lafnitz in the Erste Liga of Austria on Sunday. Austria Klagenfurt coming from two wins over Kapfenberg and Linz but they also conceded in both matches. Both the teams scored in all the last nine matches of Austria Klagenfurt. While Lafnitz coming from Goalless Draw against Austria Vienna II and lost last away game to Ride by 1-3. Both the teams scored in 8 of the last 12 matches of Lafnitz and total 34 goals produced in the 10 away Matches of Lafnitz. Also both the teams scored in four of the last five matches at this venue . Despite their perilous position on the table, Trélissac have only conceded twelve goals this season, a better tally than current leaders Su00e8te. Their real struggles have been at the other end of the pitch as they've failed to score in six of their last eleven league games but due to this defensive fortitude we don't see this one ending up a cricket score. They have faced two Ligue 1 teams in recent years with both games ending with respectable scores (1-1 penalty win over Lille and a 2-0 defeat to Marseille, both in 2016). the Hapoel Afula fc team and the Hapoel Katamon fc team, go head to head in Israel Leumit league. The Hapoel Afula fc team is in 16th position with 11 points Collected. While guest team the Hapoel Katamon came in 3rd place by collecting 35 points. In the last 5 times the Hapoel Afula fc team played at home, 4 of them ended in a the Hapoel Afula fc team had draw. While the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 1 of them ended in a draw. There’s little hope in Milan’s supposed golden season. The path had cleared for the Rossoneri to launch a top-four push, but they find themselves 11 points shy of the Champions League spots in December. Milan’s fall from grace is continuing, but this will be a major test of how far they’ve dropped. I was asking him 'what was your process?' especially mentally, 'how did you deal with the pain, how was your comeback?' I wanted to know everything about an injury like this. He helped me a lot. That support was much better for me to feel comfortable. The journey was tough for me but it wasn't all about myself. Family, friends, they suffer as well. It's not the type of thing my parents would like to see - to see me suffering like that. Saul, reported in Spanish newspaper AS, said: "The priority of Club Costa City is the comprehensive training of players with the aim of generating healthy habits in them, as well as sports and educational training through the great values that sport brings to society. Atletico Madrid said: "We know how excited you are, and when things are done with this much excitement, they always turn out well. Good luck on your new adventure. Then again, Tottenham Hotspur’s defence isn’t exactly world class at the moment, and this has become especially true since Jose Mourinho took charge. They have conceded 10 goals in the seven league games since Mourinho was appointed, keeping just one clean sheet in the process. Without being overly impressive at either end of the pitch, Gent have made themselves very tough to beat on the continent. They've only kept one clean sheet, which isn't that impressive, but they've got a fantastic habit of keeping themselves in games and coming up with the goods when it matters most. Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe Head to Head ... Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H Salford City vs Tranmere Rovers Head to Head , Live · Morecambe vs Mansfield Town Head to Head , Live. Parents, grandfather, aunts and uncles were gathered in the kitchen as Mount's father, Tony, expressed his concerns. A football man with decades' experience playing and managing at non-league level, Tony Mount appreciated the stellar footballing education his son had received at Chelsea's prolific, world-renowned youth academy. But, understandably, he feared there was no pathway to the senior side for the youngest of his four children. Farense will host Feirense for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Farense is the best teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 30 points. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. Hosts will go in this game to victory. However, I think, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Feirense who's is very average team in this league. However, Feirense have better results in the last mutual matches. My pick - Feirense to win. We know there are other leagues, but really a small number, that are having these considerations," said Colombo. The vast majority has been focusing 100% on the resumption of their competitions. One of the reasons for us to maintain [this] as a priority. And, of course, we have to avoid jeopardising the excellent work and co-operation we have developed with Uefa during the past weeks. Colombo added that while restarting competitions would be "good", they would respect "whatever decision a league may take". The biggest flashpoint of a fiery game saw Atletico loudly appeal for Liverpool forward Sadio Mane to be sent off for a second clash with Sime Vrsaljko after being booked for an earlier incident with the Croatian. Klopp substituted the Senegal international immediately after the interval. The plan today was to get Sadio out of the game with a yellow card, I was a bit afraid that his opponent would go down if Sadio only takes a deep breath or whatever," added Klopp, who was himself given a booking for protesting on the sidelines. Four of the last five clashes between these two sides have seen both teams score, while we expect that to land again when these two meet on Sunday. We’re going for both teams to score as our pick here, while we are backing Roma to follow up on their strong record against Torino. With the hosts winning four straight home games, we think they’ll secure a 3-1 victory in this one to maintain their scoring record against Torino. Both teams scored in two of Wolfsburg’s last three and five of Schalke’s last six league games and the hosts have dropped points in five of their eight home games this season while the visitors have won four and drawn one of their seven away games this season, adding weight to our prediction for Wednesday nights’ clash. The Bianconeri had wanted rid over the summer after loan spells at AC Milan and Chelsea respectively and that eagerness will only intensify as the Argentine’s contract enters its final year. WHO IS INTERESTED? Tyc Sports have reported that he could move to Athletic Bilbao as he has a Basque great-grandfather but the former Napoli and Real Madrid man has plenty of options, with PSG chief amongst them. Speaking in a video that showed him landing on the pitch in a helicopter at Betis' Benito Villamarin Stadium, he said: "I still can go on for a while. I should keep enjoying and making the Beticos happy. I landed here 23 years ago and I will be here for another year. Betis called Joaquin an "icon for different generations" and "one of the most important soccer players in Spanish football during the last two decades". Aberdeen vs Livingston predictions for Thursday's Scottish Premiership clash. The hosts arrive as big favourites to win the game but plenty of action is expected at both ends of the pitch. Read on for all our free Scottish Premiership predictions and betting tips. Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe stream and TV listings Tranmere Rovers vs Morecambe - February 13, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Only Jamie Vardy (23 goals) has scored more goals than Danny Ings (21) in the Premier League this season. Only Ederson, Alisson, and Nick Pope have kept more clean sheets than Dean Henderson in the Premier League this season. Sheffield United have failed to win their last five away games in the Premier League. To that end he has a clause in his contract which says he can go at the end of every season in the summer as long as he tells the club by the end of May. And what's more, he can leave for free, which should concentrate the Barcelona minds on ensuring he remains 'happy'. There have been times when he has thought about leaving. Manchester City at one point thought they had a chance of signing him, as did Real Madrid in the early days. We’re confident that a double chance bet on Schalke will payout on Wednesday night and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Schalke have an excellent record against their hosts over the last couple of years, head into the game as the slight form favourites and sit 5pts clear of Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga table. The visitors have even picked up more points on the road than the hosts have managed in their own backyard this season, which is why we are confident Schalke will come away with at least a point to show for their efforts. Lucani did drop from the Cup against Vojvodina in Novi Sad, and they should not have bigger motivating to play in the next two round with the top lineup or with the full power in the squad. They may have bigger strength, but a lot of players already are seeking for the new team, since Mladost often chance a lot in the roster in the season finish. FIFA has today filed claims in the relevant Swiss courts against former FIFA President Joseph Blatter and former FIFA Vice-President Michel Platini, seeking restitution of the 2 million francs unduly paid to Mr. Platini back in February 2011,” FIFA said in a statement, adding it was “duty-bound to try to recover the funds illicitly paid by one former official to another. Chennaiyin welcomes Goa in the first match of the semi-finals of the Indian Super League. Chennaiyin finished fourth while GOA finished first with some dominance. GOA is the scoring team of the league and they scored even 48 goals in 18 matches. Corominas has been tremendous for them with 14 goals in 15 matches but they have other options as well. GOA is in a super scoring form and all of their last 5 matches ended over 4.5 goals. Chennaiyin won the league two seasons ago and they look pretty good again. They are without a loss in the last 8 matches but the last loss was to GOA 3:4. I am looking to goals in this one. The dramatic leveller in a feisty match played in testy, windswept conditions at the Hawthorns went some way to appeasing a furious Forest, who felt Livermore was lucky not to have been sent off with the scores at 0-0 and that they should have had a penalty for handball against Bartley soon after the hosts went ahead in contentious circumstances for the second time. The other one, without doubt, was against Stuttgart when we won the Cup Winners' Cup with Chelsea. I wasn't supposed to play that game because I pulled my groin very badly, I managed to recover and then scored a goal that was very important. Favourite game you played in? Having beaten Liverpool in the fourth round, Zola won the FA Cup with Chelsea in 1997"Against Liverpool in the FA Cup fourth round - I didn't know how important the FA Cup was. Celtic are the group winners, but this game means nothing to them, so it must rate as an opportunity for the hosts to sign off with a win. Since they've already qualified, the visitors are likely to rest key players ahead of their weekend league match, or at least that what manager Neil Lennon has said. In addition, Cluj have been very good at home, beating both Lazio and Rennes. Their efforts in those matches suggest that they can do the business against a Celtic side lacking motivation.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• digital
    digital
  • Kevin Mitnick
  • Mary McCarter
    Mary McCarter
  • Juan Castillo
    Juan Castillo
bottom of page